Customer Service Contact:
The Orange City Utilities Department mails monthly bills for water and wastewater; if applicable, wastewater service charges are based upon water consumption.
Any bill which remains unpaid on or after 25 days from the date the bill was rendered shall be subject to penalties. Any customer whose bill remains unpaid on or after 30 days from the date the bill was rendered shall be considered delinquent and have service terminated. Failure to receive a bill shall not constitute a defense for nonpayment.
To make a payment:
- Mail your payment to Orange City Utilities at 205 E. Graves Ave., Orange City, FL 32763
- Toll free pay by phone: 1 (855) 244-8167 (fees apply.)
- Online at https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/orangecityfl/utilities – One-time payment, credit card drafts and scheduled payments are available options (fees apply.)
- Place your payment in our drop box on East Graves Avenue or behind Town Hall (check/money order only.)
- In office at 205 E. Graves Ave.; credit card (fees apply,) cash, check, and money order payments accepted.
- Pay by automatic bank draft, by submitting a voided check or direct deposit form and the Automatic Payment Application
Rates Effective 10/01/2022 – CLICK HERE TO VIEW RATES (PDF)